It’s really. Damn. Hot.
I’m not a huge fan of summer. It gets hot and dusty here in my part of the world. But at least it cools off nicely at night as the Tahoe zephyrs sweep through the Truckee Meadows. Having all four seasons is nice — the heat only makes me appreciate fall and winter more.
As we flip the calendars into July, this is just a quick Final Friday update for June at Higher Thoughts.
June’s 3 most recommended articles
- I still have an opening or two for private coaching clients — I’d love to have a long conversation with you (complimentary). Working with a reader would be heavenly because we’re already likely on the same ‘frequency’ in a lot of ways. Read more about working with me here.
- If you’re a dad (or if you know one) of any sort (biological, non-biological, or even a father-figure), I’d love to have you in my Journaling for Dads workshop (it’s more like a hangout than a workshop, but…). It’s my belated tribute to Father’s Day. Check out the details here.
- If you’re into forgiveness (I mean, it’s only arguably the most powerful spiritual power tool out there), I encourage you to check out my dear friend, Mark Anthony Lord’s free webinar on the topic here.
Fellow Medium-ers I’m digging right now
There’s soooo many damn good writers here on Medium. Although I don’t have much time to read these days, I’d like to start giving shout-outs every month on these wrap-ups to showcase ones I’m vibing with at the time. So here we go. Check them out and enjoy…
- Tremaine L. Loadholt — Tremaine is an artist. Flat-out. Check out her poetry and gut-punching prose. Incredible.
- Markus Almond— I’ve followed Markus for years and have no idea why he’s not a bigger deal on Medium. His blog, BrooklynToMars.com is one of the only blogs I take the time to read on a regular basis.
- Victoria Easterday — Victoria has lived a HUGE life. And it shows in her irreverent writing. Hold on tight and enjoy.
Thanks for another wonderful month at Higher Thoughts. Stay cool and I’ll catch ya in tomorrow’s post.
P.S. If you’d like my short posts delivered to your inbox daily, click here to subscribe.